American Canning Rotary table Infeed with can rinse
As a mobile canning company, American Canning is always looking to improve their packaging processes. The rotary infeed table was developed to make feeding low-speed machines (<60 CPM) a breeze. In our opinion, it is certifiably the best small footprint option to get cans into your canning line.
- Capacity: Processes up to 60 cans per minute; accumulation table holds ~170 cans.
- Compatibility: Designed to work with most mid-size canning lines. Includes an integrated mount for inkjet printers.
- Easy Use: The user interface includes three buttons. The only requirement is access to 120 VAC of power; no water supply needed.
- Compact: Ultra-compact 48 inches by 56 inches operating footprint; includes casters and folds down to 26 inches by 48 inches for maximum storage and portability. Integrated pre-fill can rinse occupies 12 inches of space.
- Cans: 12oz and 16 oz cans; no additional change parts required.
- Capacity: 60 CPM, holding 170 cans
- Cans: Standard (211 diameter) beverage cans
- Operating Footprint: 48″ x 56″
- Storage Footprint: 26″ x 48″
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC
- Lead Time: ~8 weeks