Our depal/repal systems are designed for companies specializing in can sleeving, labeling, printing or other forms of decorating. We bring our automation expertise, unparalleled performance, and simple operation all the way through the line with our bulk can palletizers.
Palletizers are available in a variety of configurations to match the speed, height and amount of automation required. All palletizers can be ordered in half height or full height sizes. Semi-Auto palletizers run up to 220 cans per minute depending on the conveyor size. The Full-Auto palletizer runs at speeds up to 600 cans per minute. All palletizers can be used with full height depalletizers or custom height depalletizers depending on location and ceiling height.
- Dimensions vary depending on configuration
- Semi-Auto uses can metering & controlled stop for layer formation
- Full-Auto has automatic layer formation
- Manual tier sheet layers on semi-auto
- Automatic tier sheet layers on full-auto systems
- Accommodates multiple can sizes with simple part changeover
- Speeds up to 600CPM (with proper conveyance and accumulation)
- Load/unload with pallet jack
- Minimal air consumption (3-4 CFM at 80PSI)
- Siemens PLC platform with touchscreen controls
- Custom colors available
- Repal Operators: 1 – Part time monitoring. Top frame placement for pallet change
- Line speed: 10 – 600 CPM
- Full Height: 21 layers of 12oz, 18 layers of 16oz
- Half Height: 11 layers of 12oz, 9 layers of 16oz
- Custom Height: Varies, depending on costumer requirements
- Pallet Size: US & Canadian standard (44″ x 56″) & custom
Make your plans a reality.
Give us a call today.
GET IN TOUCH
545 Turner Drive, Durango,