If you’re moving glass, you need a secure and efficient means to unload pallets. Our Snodgrass is a robust, slim-profile solution for businesses moving bottles, jars, cans, and other bulk materials onto lines moving up to 300 BPM.
THE SNODGRASS Bottle & Glass Depalletizer
Our bottle and glass depalletizer is very similar to its cousin the Can-i-Bus Depalletizer. When we designed our low-level bottle depalletizer we kept the same recipe of a slim-profile, semi-automated depalletizer with numerous configuration options to best fit your space. Under the right conditions, the glass depalletizer can easily integrate with existing single filers or mattop conveyors.
- Designed with space and cost in mind
- Small footprint at 51” x 72”
- Multiple conveyance options
- Numerous configuration options available
- Easily integrates into existing lines
- Speeds from 25 BPM up to 300 BPM with proper conveyance
- Loads with a standard pallet jack
- Minimal air consumption (5-6 CFM @ 120 PSI intermittent)
- Several voltage options
- Fully Automated once pallet is inserted into machine and the straps and tier frame are removed
- Automated vacuum tier sheet removal
- User friendly touchscreen controls